During 2018 AMATI has been working with ADR Group in the UK, individual firms and sets of barristers’ chambers and professionals in India and China, and has entered into development agreements with the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocates Association (PRC) and the Global Academy for Advocates in Dispute Resolution (India) providing core training and accreditation in mediation advocacy.
In addition SCMA supports the work of the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute, the Hong Kong Mediation Centre and the Joint Mainland-Hong Kong Mediation Centre. SCMA has certified training courses run by GAADR and The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) India.
SCMA continues to provide accredited training in Turkey and Nigeria and continues to offer partnership and mentoring programmes with colleagues in Australasia, Singapore and Brazil. During this year SCMA established a working relationship with colleagues in South Africa.
Core Negotiation Skills for Litigators and Transactional Lawyers
February 13, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:15 pm| £225
A one-day workshop using negotiation as an essential tool in contentious and transactional practice, featuring
* Understanding in context what you are trying to achieve
* The key stages in the negotiation process
* The terms associated with the strategy for negotiation
* How to achieve ‘win-win’ outcomes within the bargaining process
* The importance of team dynamics when negotiating
* Effective negotiation strategies in practice
* Tactics and ploys to counter which may be used against you in negotiation
* The significance of ATNA planning and objective setting and how to do so
* Understanding and dealing with characteristic negotiators
£225 + VAT to include workshop, materials, breakfast, lunch, teas & coffees and refreshments
For further information and registration firstname.lastname@example.org – places are limited and are sold strictly on a first come, first served basis.